I’m a #theonething #the1thing follower. I read the book annually. I listen to the weekly podcast. It heads my 411.
I use the #411to plan success.
So what do I want to achieve in 2020? Here’s my #2020BucketList – and these are in importance order:
- find a church and faith community where I can continue growing
- celebrate my 45th birthday at Harry Potter World 10/31/2020 – with my nieces and anyone else who wants to join!
- add 5 states/countries to my list of places visited (get a map to start tracking and planning this; get a National Parks Passport): Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, and Spain – this covers 2 vacations this year
- go on one big hike each month (join a hiking group/meetup?)
- get my real estate license (for referrals, y’all!)
- write to the people who live in my house in Homer, AK to start working on buying my house
- pay off planned debt reduction (part of larger financial plan)
- save/grow at least $15K (part of larger financial plan)
- enjoy a full year’s subscription to Sparkle Hustle Grow – and the books and growth training included in that!
- design and get my fireweed tattoo
PS: my bucket list for work is different. How? It goes on a Growth Plan as my focus for each month – ways to ensure that I am constantly in a system review and quality improvement mindset.
Oh, and the best part: I give you permission to hold me accountable. To text me and ask where I am in accomplishing one or more of these goals. I mean, you read this far, so deserve that permission. Make it count!